Your Best Friend.....page 1
A PET'S TEN
I. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any
separation from you is likely to be painful.
II. Give me time to understand what you
want of me.
III. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for
IV. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock
me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends,
your entertainment, but I have only you.
V. Talk to me, Even if I don't understand
your words. I do understand your voice
when speaking to me.
VI. Be aware that however you treat me. I
will never forget it, but will forgive you.
VII. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember
that I could hurt you,
and yet, I choose not to bite you.
VIII. Before you scold me for being lazy or
uncooperative, ask yourself if something might
be bothering me. Maybe I'm in pain. Perhaps I'm
not getting the right food, I have been in
the sun too long, or my heart might be getting
old or weak.
IX. Please take care of me when I grow old.
You too, will grow old.
X. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please.
Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face
this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there,
because I love you so.....
~~~Take a moment to thank God for your pets.
Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a
much duller and a less joyful experience without
~~~We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and
joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!!!
They are God's Creatures..........
~~~Dogs Golden Rule~~~
* When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
* Take naps & stretch before rising.
* If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
* When your master is having a bad day, be silent, sit close and nuzzle
* Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
* Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
* When your happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
* No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing or
pout; run right back and make friends.
* Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
* Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
* Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be
* Run romp and play daily.
* Eat with gusto and enthusiasm, as if you like the food.
* Be loyal, never pretend to be something you're not.
* On hot days, drink lots of water, lay under a shady tree, and let the
varmint's pass by......
~~~JUST FOR FUN~~~
After a friends adored Dog passed, he quoted to me......
You must always remember that......
As far as the Good Book is concerned......
God only threw the Humans out of Paradise......
THE BEAUTY OF NATURE....
CAN I HAVE A HUG...
A LOT THERE TO LOVE...
|Only in Alaska.....
He got what he wanted all along......
SUN BATHING POLARS IN ALASKA...